Health & Safety Policy Statement
The health and safety of our staff, customers and the public is essential to us. We constantly review our procedures to ensure everyone associated with us is kept safe. We actively encourage our staff as well as our customers and the Public to have a healthy working relationship with us regarding any concerns they may have. We encourage “best practice” in all that we do.
Flexiclean Scotland Health and Safety Policy Statement:
Our policy is to:
- Provide adequate control of health and safety risks arising from our work activities and consult regularly with our employees and customers on matters affecting Health and safety.
- To have adequate Public Liability Insurance and Employers Liability Insurance.
- To provide comprehensive Health and Safety Training, information, instruction and supervision to employees in safety matters.
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances.
- To have procedures in place for “lone working”.
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks and to give them adequate training.
- To prevent accidents and causes of work related ill health.
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions and to instruct staff to report all accidents and “Near Miss” accidents to their employer straight away.